Mark your calendars and come run with us on March 26, 2017.
2017 Sponsor Packets will available soon.
Live Oak High School (site map)
1505 East Main Ave (directions)
Morgan Hill, CA
Runner Check in Begins - 7:30 am
Kids’ 2K Fun Run for ages 10 and under – 8:30 am (view map)
10K USATF Certified Run – 9:00 am (view map)
Senior 2K Run/Walk for ages 60+ – 9:15 am (view map)
5K Run/Walk/Stroller – 9:30 am (view map)
Our run features
- Flat, fast 5K and 10K courses on scenic local back roads, ideal for runners wanting to improve their personal best times.
- USATF Certified 10K Run
- Kids’ 2K Fun Run on school track, a safe environment for children ages 5-10
- NEW! Senior (60+) 2K Run/Walk on school track
- 5K Stroller/Baby Jogger category -- For the same entry fee as the 5K Run or Walk, you will receive a bonus baby-tee (sizes 12m, 2T, 3T or 4T) with this great "Wildflower Stroll" design!
- T-shirts (see design), goodie bags and Jamba Juice smoothies for all participants.
- Specially designed t-shirts for toddlers and babies riding in the 5K Stroller event.
- Medals for all Kids 2K Fun Run finishers
- Medals and prizes for first, second and third place male and female overall winners in the Kids 2K, 5K, 5K Stroller and 10K events. Senior 2K Run/Walk winners receive special winner ribbons.
- Medals for first, second and third places for male and female 5K and 10K winners in all age groups.
- Chip timing by South Valley Endurance
- Professional photography, with action photos available for online purchase following the Run.
- Reduced Registration fee through March 16.
- Special Family and Group Rates (Before registering, contact registration@WildflowerRun.org for a group discount code.)
- We are a non-profit, 501(c)3 event. Proceeds fund scholarships for women and girls.
Questions? Problems registering? Email us.