Schedule Of Events & Activities
Friday, March 29, 2019
- 8 am (approx) – Online registration closes
Saturday, March 30, 2019
- 10 am – 2 pm – Optional packet pickup and registration at BookSmart’s NEW location, 421 Vineyard Blvd., Suite 120, Morgan Hill.
- Advance packet pickup may be a particularly attractive option for 5K Stroller entrants as well as families with children running the 2K and seniors running the Senior 2K.
- Pick up your bib, t-shirt, and goodie bag. We will have 2019 Wildflower Run t-shirts for the first 700 runners who pick up their run packets, with past run t-shirts for the remaining participants.
- If you have not yet registered (and if there is still space available) you may register at this time (cash or check please).
Sunday, March 31, 2019
- 7:30 am – Day Registration Opens
- 7:30 am – complimentary bagels and coffee for runners
- 7:30 am – Bib pickup opens for preregistered runners
- 7:30 am – T-Shirt pickup for preregistered runners
- 8:30 am – Kids’ 2K Starts
- 9:00 am – 10K Starts
- 9:00 – Kids’ 2K medals (at the track)
- 9:15 am – Senior 2K Starts
- 9:20 (approx) – Finish Fest and Expo open – Jamba Juice for registered runners, snacks and water, t-shirts, goodie bags, face painting, youth activities, results kiosk, music, sponsor and vendor booths
- 9:30 am – 5K Starts
- 10:00 am (approx) – Medal awards begin at the podium at the finish fest, starting with top overall 10K and 5K
- 11:00 am – Courses Close
Please note that pets are not permitted on school property.
Monday, April 1, 2019
- Preliminary 5K and 10K results available at Racemine.com
- Kids’ 2K results available at WildflowerRun.org
Wednesday, April 3, 2019
- Event photos available to peruse and download at no charge. Go to photos for link to photo gallery. Please note: we are using volunteer photographers from the Morgan Hill Photography Club; while Wednesday is our target for photo availability, depending on volumes, some photos may not be available until Thursday or Friday.
Friday, April 5, 2019
- All final event results available at WildflowerRun.org.