Congratulations to all our prize winners!
You will receive your prize (mail or delivery) by the end of April. Questions? Contact prizes@WildflowerRun.org.
|Type of Prize||Winner||Prize Details|
|Pre-event 1||Alexandra Mandel||GVA – $20|
|Pre-event 2||Layla Bathija||Thinker Toys – $20|
|Early bird 1||Penelope Jachimowicz||Snowee Rolls – $10|
|Early bird 2||Cassandra Heropoulos||Coffee Guys – $10|
|Early bird 3||Nicolyna Enrique||Lawson Bakery – $10|
|Early bird 4||Jeff McMillan||Coffee Guys – $10|
|Early bird 5||Selena Stribling||Lawson Bakery – $10|
|Event Drawing||Josh Jachimowicz||Ladera Restaurant – $25|
|Event Drawing||Elysabeth Robleto||Betsy’s Restaurant – $25|
|Event Drawing||Edna Robison||Mama Mia’s – $25|
|Event Drawing||Melissa Scatena||BookSmart – $25|
|Event Drawing||Cynthia Iwanaga||Peet’s – $20|
|Event Drawing||Jennifer Murrill||2 Guglielmo Wines|
|Event Drawing||Emily Mandel||Yahoo – $25|
|Event Drawing||Katherine Canning||BookSmart – $25|
|Event Drawing||Samantha McDonald||Stems – $25|
|Event Drawing||Anne Kappmeyer||BookSmart – $25|
|Event Drawing||Danny Gonterman||2 Guglielmo Wines|
|Event Drawing||Jennifer D’Amico||Foot Solutions – $25|
|Event Drawing||Colin Bailie||2 Guglielmo Wines|
|Event Drawing||Mark Mason||2 Guglielmo Wines|
|Event Drawing||Katy Escobedo||Bath & Bodyworks – $25|
|Event Drawing||Kathyrn Heitman||2 Guglielmo Wines|
|Event Drawing||Aidan Stevenson||2 Guglielmo Wines|
|Event Drawing||Donna Bookbinder||Chico’s – $40|
|Event Drawing||Tracy Cruz Simmons||Nick the Greek – $20|
|Event Drawing||Pat Eppard||Chili’s – $20|
|Event Drawing||Masko Kellar||Whisky Set – $30|
|Event Drawing||Nancy Altman||Andy’s Orchard – $25|
|Event Drawing||Michael Murrill||Noah’s Restaurant – $20|
|Event Drawing||Andreas Serrano||Bike Therapy – $20|
|Event Drawing||Maryam Afshar||BookSmart – $30|
|Event Drawing||Kay Duffy||2 SVCT Tickets – $56|
|Event Drawing||Kim Eppard||BookSmart – $30|
|Event Drawing||Mark Stevenson||Rosy’s at the Beach – $20|
|Event Drawing||Kristy Swander||2 SVCT Tickets – $56|
|Event Drawing||Marleen Sloper||Bubbles $20|
|Youth Grand Prize 1||Layla Bathija||WERC Classroom Visit|
|Youth Grand Prize 2||Harper Williams||WERC Classroom Visit|
|Grand Prize (2nd)||Emily Shem-Tov||Guglielmo’s PR tasting for 6|
|Grand Prize (1st)||Caitlin Jachimowicz||Tibetan dinner for 8|
Show off your awesome costume!
Choose a scenic route!
Prize Opportunities Through April 5
Thank you for participating in the Wildflower Run and supporting our great causes! Don’t forget you can still win prizes!
Submit Your Results
Email us at results@WildflowerRun.org with a picture of your recorded time/s and name/s bib number/s associated with the time/s. You will receive 2 prize drawing entries just for submitting your results!.
Dozens of Participation Prizes!
After you finish your Wildflower Run event, post a public short comment and a photo/selfie of yourself. to our Facebook and/or Instagram. Use the hashtag #WFR2021Prizes. (If posting for someone else, please include their name or bib number so we can assign a drawing entry to them.) Alternately, you may email your comment and picture to prizes@WildflowerRun.org, and we will post it for you. You may submit pictures and comments in as many categories as you want, with each entry in each unique category entitling you to one (1) drawing entry per category and increasing your chances to win a prize. (See categories below.)
Two (2) Adult Grand Prizes! (Drawing from all social media participants)
- Grand prize – Elegant, authentic Tibetan dinner for 8, delivered. (Recipient must be able to pick up if more than one hour from Morgan Hill, CA). SEE DETAILS.
- Second grand prize – Private cellar tour and wine tasting for 6. (Recipient must travel to Morgan Hill, CA for this prize)
Two (2) Youth Grand Prizes! (Drawing from all youth social media participants)
- The Wildlife Rehabilitation & Education Center has generously donated two (2) of their popular classroom visits to two lucky students!(Recipients’ schools must be local: San Jose – Hollister.)
Categories for Social Media Posts (Photos or Videos)
All participants have multiple opportunities for entries in our drawings when they post to our Facebook or to Instagram! Be sure to tag your post with #WFR2021Prizes so we don’t miss your entry! Alternately, you may email your comment and picture to prizes@WildflowerRun.org and we will post it for you.
- Be sure to specify in your post the category to which you are entering your post. (e.g. Best #1 or Team #3).
- Individuals or team members wishing to receive a drawing in the category much be in the submitted photo.
- A unique photo must be submitted for each category for which you are requesting a drawing entry..
- You may submit a photo with multiple people in it and list all people (names or bib numbers) in the photo for each individual in the photo to receive an entry.
- Use the hashtags #WildflowerRun and #WFR2021Prizes to ensure we record your entry.
- Questions? Contact prizes@WildflowerRun.org
For Everyone: The Best!
- Most picturesque route
- Funniest/wittiest message (with your picture(s))
- Best positive social message (with your picture(s))
- Best slogan comment for gender equity (with your picture(s))
- Best runner/walker with pet
- Best runner/walker and pet in costume
Individuals (whether or not part of a team)
- Post any photo/video of you participating in the Wildflower Run
- Get a bonus entry if you post a photo or video of yourself in costume
- Get a bonus entry if you post a photo or video of yourself wearing a creative Covid mask
Virtual Team or Family Members Only
Each team member will receive, per category below, one (1) drawing entry (in addition to the one you each received for joining a virtual team) when you post a team-related picture and comment:
- Share your creative team name
- Teams with participants from more than one state
- Creative team costume
- Team photo or collage or video
- Youth team
- Team with multiple generations
Rock your category!
Run with a pet!
About the Prizes
- We have over 40 prizes (mostly gift cards) to award.
- Gift cards from Morgan Hill restaurants and local businesses were purchased by the AAUW Morgan Hill Wildflower Run committee from establishments that have generously donated to the Run in the past. This is our way to both give back both to our loyal donors during this pandemic and make it exciting for our participants.
- In addition, some prizes have been donated by local businesses and community members.
- Not a local? Don’t worry, you will receive easily redeemable gift cards to national or online organizations.