34th Annual Wildflower Run – Sunday, March 26, 2017!
Live Oak High School
1505 East Main Ave (directions)
Morgan Hill, CA
Runner check-in and same day registration starts at 7:30 am.
For complete event details, review our Runner Guide.
Optional Packet Pickup
Visit The Running Shop, 17500 Depot Street, Suite 100, Morgan Hill, between 10 am and 2 pm, Saturday, March 25th, to pick up your bib and t-shirt in advance. If you have not pre-registered, you may also register at that time. This option is available for all, but may be particularly attractive for families with young children registered in the 2K Kids' Run or the 5K Stroller event.
Race Start Times
- The Kids’ 2K Fun Run for ages 5-10 will start at 8:30 am on the track. (View map)
- The 10K Run will start at 9:00 am near the back (north end) of the west parking lot. The 10K Run will have a gun start. Runners competing for medals should place themselves at the front of the pack.
- The Senior 2K for ages 60+ will start at 9:15 am on the track (View map)
- The 5K Run, Walk, and Stroller categories will all start at 9:30 am; walkers and strollers should line up behind runners at the start line. Your start time will not be recorded electronically until you cross the start line. (View map)
- The 5K and 10K courses are both fast and flat, on paved roads. They are ideal for runners who want to improve their personal best times. Please review the 5K and 10K route maps.
- The 10K is a USA Track and Field certified course, certification #CA15014RS.
- Our 2K events each consist of 5 laps around the Live Oak high School Track. After the Kids’ 2K Fun Run (for ages 10 and under) is complete, we will start the Senior 2K Run/Walk (for ages 60+). See the detailed instructions on the 2K map.
- Adults $40 by March 16th; $45 March 17th – March 25th, $50 on race day.
- Child (10 and under) $25 by March 16th; $30 March 17th – March 25th, $35 on race day.
- Senior 2K (60+) $25 by March 16th, $30 March 17th – March 25th, $35 on race day. NOTE; This special Senior rate is only available for the Senior 2K Run/Walk. Runners registering for this event will not be able to later swap events.
- Family of 4 – $105 by March 16, $120 March 17th – March 25th, $140 on race day.
- Family of 5 – $135 by March 16; $155 March 17th – March 25th, $180 on race day.
- Family of 6 – $165 by March 16; $190 March 17th – March 25th, $220 on race day.
- $5 discount per person – Groups of 10 or more
(Before registering, contact registration@WildflowerRun.org for a group discount code.)
- Winner medals and prizes for all events except the Kids’ and Senior 2K will be presented on the podium at the Finish Fest (near the 5K and 10K finish line). Kid’s 2K participants will receive special medals and goodie bags after the run, winners will receive their prizes at the bleachers near the track. Senior 2K participants receive special ribbons at the 2K track immediately after the event.
- Snacks available before and after the race.
- Best choice of tee shirt size for pre-registered runners.
- Jamba Juice smoothies for all participants.
- local sponsor, vendor, and activity booths.
- Face painting
- Complimentary, specially designed t-shirts for toddlers and babies riding in the 5K Stroller event.
Please note that no pets are allowed on school property.